Meeting of the Board of Directors of the
Valley Clean Energy Alliance (VCEA)
April 25, 2018
Woodland City Council Chambers, 300 1st Street, Woodland 95695
Meetings are accessible to people with disabilities. Individuals who need special assistance or a disability-related modification or accommodation to participate in this meeting, or who have a disability and wish to request an alternative format for the meeting materials, should contact Mitch Sears, VCEA Interim General Manager, at least 2 working days before the meeting at (530) 757-5610 or email@example.com.
If you have anything that you wish to be distributed to the Board and included in the official record, please hand it to a member of VCEA staff who will distribute the information to the Board members and other staff.
Angel Barajas (City of Woodland), Duane Chamberlain (Yolo County), Robb Davis (City of Davis),
Lucas Frerichs (Chair/City of Davis), Don Saylor (Yolo County), Tom Stallard (Vice Chair/City of Woodland)
5:30 PM CALL TO ORDER
1. Welcome and Roll Call
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Public Comment
This item is reserved for persons wishing to address the Board on any VCEA-related matters that are not otherwise on this meeting agenda. Public comments on matters listed on the agenda shall be heard at the time the matter is called. As with all public comment, members of the public who wish to address the Board are customarily limited to two minutes per speaker, but an extension can be provided at the discretion of the Chair.
4. Approval of Minutes from March 22, 2018 Board Meeting
5. Approval of Long Range Calendar
6. Regulatory and Legislative Update
7. Approval of Revised Tariff Sheets Reflecting 2.5% Generation Rate Discount
8. Approval of Amended Customer Data Policy to clarify VCE’s ability to remove customer data.
9. Community Advisory Committee Report – April 9, 2018 meeting
10. Approval of Line of Credit/Loan Documents with River City Bank to provide working capital to fund power purchases, initial operations and reserves as needed to support power purchases (Action)
11. Program Outreach/Customer Enrollment Update (Informational)
12. Integrated Resource Plan April 25, 2018 Workshop – Agenda Review (Informational)
13. Small Scale/Local Renewable Energy Production Potential – Presentation (Informational)
14. Community Advisory Committee Report (Informational)
15. General Manager’s Report (Informational)
16. Board Member and Staff Announcements
Action items and reports from members of the Board, including announcements, AB1234 reporting of meetings attended by Board Members at VCEA expense, questions to be referred to staff, future agenda items, and reports on meetings and information which would be of interest to the Board or the public.
17. Adjournment (Approximately 7:00pm)
Public records that relate to any item on the open session agenda for a regular board meeting are available for public inspection. Those records that are distributed less than 72 hours prior to the meeting are available for public inspection at the same time they are distributed to all members, or a majority of the members of the Board. Until VCEA has offices, the Board has designated the Department of Community Development and Sustainability at the City of Davis located at 23 Russell Blvd, Davis, CA for the purpose of making those public records available for inspection. The documents are also available on the Valley Clean Energy website located at: http://valleycleanenergy.org/about-us/meetings/